TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry will be at the front once you have parked in the under-cover parking. The main reception counter will take your entry fee and your child will be issued with a wrist tag for the day. If your child is attending a birthday party, then they will have a special coloured party tag. You will then walk through the cafe to The Play Cave entry gate for secure entry by one of our friendly Cave- Ranger staff members. When you wish to leave, you will release the electronic button (at adult height) and walk through the front and into the car park.
To ensure the safety of all children, the cave wrist entry band MUST NOT BE REMOVED DURING PLAY. Any child found to be WITHOUT a wrist tag, will be required to pay at the counter or exit.
- Play Cave Rangers will be on site to ensure the safety and respectful play of all children and adults. Socks MUST be worn by children (& adults who want to enjoy the equipment) at all times. Any children (or adults) who are seen without their socks on will be asked by our Play Cave Rangers to please put them on before returning to equipment.
If you forgot your socks, pairs of socks can be purchased at the Play Cave Desk for $3ea.
- PLEASE – NO SHOES ARE PERMITTED ON THE EQUIPMENT (by children or adults) AT ANY TIME!
Any child or parent who is witnessed by the Play Cave Rangers to be acting inappropriately, disrespectfully or destructively towards the equipment or other children, will IMMEDIATELY be reminded of the rules. If they are still not complying with respectful behaviour
- MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE PREMISES.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY to any child not accompanied by a parent.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY to any parent intoxicated.
THE PLAY CAVE RULES
- Play respectfully.
- Play safely.
- Please wear socks in the play area at all times.
- Please no shoes on the equipment.
- Be careful with the equipment.
- No outside food or drinks permitted.
- No Glass items permitted in The Play Cave area.
- Be careful with other children.
- Speak nicely to others (NO RUDE WORDS).
- HAVE FUN!!!
The Play Cave Rangers will work hard to maintain the highest quality in cleanliness and safety of equipment. However, The Play Cave will not take responsibility for any injuries or accidents involving children or their families in the facilities (unless due to negligence of equipment). It is your responsibility as the adult carer or parent of the children to ensure their safety at all times. An adult carer or parent must accompany children at all times.
The Play Cave is not a child care centre. No responsibility or liability is taken for children not supervised by their adult carer or parent.
- For hygiene reasons and preventing damage to the equipment we kindly request that socks must be worn in the play area at all times by children and parents. No socks! No play.