As a valued customer of The PlayCave & The Rock Café, we would like to update you on the COVID-19 situation and the precautions we are taking to prevent the virus from spreading.
The wellbeing of all our families and our staff are paramount and always have been since the opening of the business and strict hygiene standards are adhered to everyday which include:
- Ensuring hand sanitisers are readily available at entry & exit points
- Hand soap are available in all bathrooms
- All surfaces such as table benches, floors and all play areas are cleaned
- End of day cleaning procedures carried out ready for the following day’s trade
- All party rooms including tables and benches thoroughly cleaned on the weekend between all parties
We have adopted additional measures since the outbreak of COVID-19 which include:
- Informing parents that if any of their party guests are unwell or have recently returned from travelling overseas, that its best that they not attend the party for the safety and wellbeing of others
- Encouraging all patrons especially the children by announcements over the PA system, to wash their hands after playing in the play areas and especially before they eat
Every effort is made here at The PlayCave & The Rock Café to ensure that we provide a safe and hygienic venue and we closely follow all advice provided by the Department of Health to assist in the management of this serious situation.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding.
The Management Team